One of the best in-town Portland, Maine hotels.
UPDATED COVID POLICIES
STARTING MAY 1, 2021 ALL US RESIDENTS ARE ALLOWED UNRESTRICTED TRAVEL TO MAINE.
NO COVID-19 TESTING OR QUARANTINING IS REQUIRED. IF A STATE SHOULD DEVELOP A COVID-19 HOTSPOT, IT WILL BE LISTED HERE AND ON THE MAINE CDC WEBSITE.
PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU TRAVEL.
LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO THE INN AT ST JOHN.
We here at the Inn at St John care for the safety of all our guests and staff members during these difficult and unprecedented times. To protect everyone’s health, we have implemented additional cleanliness and sanitization procedures, as well as adhere to regulations as outlined by the Maine Center of Disease Control. We thank you for helping to keep Maine safe!
Extra Health & Safety Measures
– Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
– Hand sanitizer provided in key areas
– Face masks provided upon request and required in common areas of the Inn
– Process in place to check health of guests and staff members
– Staying up-to-date with Maine’s state exemptions and adhering to the Maine CDC’s Certificate of Compliance for non-exempt guests
– Physical distancing (min. 6 feet) rules encouraged
– Physical barriers placed between staff and guest in appropriate areas
– Contactless payment available
Cleanliness & Disinfecting
– Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against COVID-19
– Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
– Guest accommodations are disinfected between stays
– Guest accommodations are sealed after cleaning
– Common areas regularly sanitized and disinfected
– Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & Drink Safety
– Physical distance in dining areas
– Food wrapped individually for guest protection
– Cutlery wrapped individually for guest protection
– All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware are sanitized after use
To stay up-to-date with Maine’s COVID-19 “Keep Maine Healthy” initiative, please visit the Maine CDC website for the latest information.
For any additional information or questions regarding our COVID-19 policies, please contact us at any time at (207) 773 – 6481 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing you during your safe visit to Portland!
Stay a few extra days and DISCOVER Portland, Maine.